Week's running totals: 22.5
2009 Running totals: 1802.69
Weight/core: 1 (I did it, but I'd rate the effort about a D, at best. ugh)
- The holiday madness is over - and I still have one more week off work :)
- Special K Protein Plus cereal - yummy.
- My out of town visitor arrived here and home safely, despite crazy weather all over the map.
- My kids had a great Christmas - yea!
- It's clementine season!!
- I've finished my 2010 proposed race plan and also close to finishing up Boston plan.
I know that's 6 and I usually do 5 - I'm just being kinda crazy today!!
I've decided to officially start my Boston training today. It really doesn't matter when I put the official start date on the plan, I'd run the same mileage this week with or without Boston training plan being a definition for the week - but I just like how it feels and sounds and the whole sense of a fresh start beginning today, a cleanse so to speak. So going to go with Boston starting today. So, off to the gym for some core work.....