Thursday, October 1, 2009

Portland Playlist

Playlist below. I have a few more to add, if I have time when I get to the hotel. But for now, enjoy. Also updated addressed issues at bottom.

Apologize - Timbaland Shock

I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) - Beyoncé

I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry

So Alive - Love and Rockets

Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry

Wanna Be Her - Peaches Boys Wanna Be Her

Go On - Jack Johnson Sleep

Poker Face - Lady GaGa

Hey World (Don't Give Up Version) - Michael Franti & Spearhead

Crazy On You - Heart

Closer to Love - Mat Kearney

Disturbia - Rihanna

Please Don't Leave Me - Pink

It's My Life - Talk Talk

Tubthumping - Chumbawampa

Read My Mind - The Killers

Sunlight - Death Cab for Cutie

Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry

So What - Pink

Closing Time - Semisonic

Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield

Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects

Hanging Around - Gemma Hayes

Can't Get You out of My Head - Kylie Minogue

So Alive - Love and Rockets Love

Say You Will - Fleetwood Mac

Use Somebody - Kings of Leon

Love Story - Taylor Swift

More Time - Needtobreathe

Rooftops - Lostprophets

Closer to Love - Mat Kearney

Sandstorm - Darude Sandstorm

Wannabe - Spice Girls

Mercy - Duffy

You Can't Hurry Love - Diana Ross & The Supremes

Funny the Way It Is - Dave Matthews Band

Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

Say Hey - Michael Franti

Story of a Girl - Nine Days

Viva la Vida - Coldplay

Hot N Cold 3:40 Katy Perry

Good - Better Than Ezra

Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners

Love, Save the Empty - Erin McCarley

Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback Dark

Beautiful Day - U2

Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

Into the Night (feat. Chad Kroeger) - Santana

Can't Get You out of My Head - Kylie Minogue

Keep the Car Running - Arcade Fire

True Faith - New Order

What is Love - Haddaway

Sell Out - Reel Big Fish

That's Not My Name - Ting Tings

The Adventure - Angels & Airwaves

There ya go, my Portland playlist. I still have some CD's of Mr. Clawson's to add when I get to the hotel and have a little time, but if I don't, I'll just replay this one another time :).
I'm almost packed. It's 11:00 the night before the night before and I'm going to call it quits. I have a couple hours after work tomorrow before I had to head out and I can make some final decisions by then but for now, here's the progress I've made since yesterday:
- massage therapy found my calves looking great!! Another smaller knot on the inside of my left calf but nothing major and E said the old calves are going to hold up well (I could go into the horror story how they cramped up so bad in Big Sur....but I'll leave that for another day). E worked on my glutes - OUCH!!! She said my back problem is most likely due to the trigger points built up in my glute. She worked WAY long on the left one...owie. But it's feeling good now.
- Don't believe I'm taking my Garmin (sorry, Dan). I think it will stress me out too much. It's too complicated for this past honors chemistry and physics kid! Rob made me a pace band to wear - though it's rather boring and lacking any charcter like the last one he made me...which I wonder if it's going to bother me (thanks tho, Rob. I hope I don't get lashed for this comment but there's a reason I gave you multiple colors :P Thanks for the list o worries..). Will wear my regular watch and maybe the pace band. Consunses is NOT to bank time in the beginning. Good plan!
- SBS and Ellison and Alexa are going to be pacing me from about mile 14 on. A little worried about this but hopefully they'll understand that I am not going to be myself and any foul language sputtered out of my mouth is not direct at them in any way, shape or form.
- Pretty much have ruled out white shirt. Not sure about anything else other than I'm pretty sure I'll wear my pink hat. Thinking lt blue shirts, dark blue shorts, pink hat. Maybe.
- Don't think I'm wearing my fuel belt. I'm sure that this decision will come to haunt me but I absolutely hate taking it so will stuff the pocket in my shirt and hope I'll find my sign-less posse along the way!
- Think I'll start running with the 3:40 pace group. For awhile. Or, I think I'll start running between 3:40 and 3:45. Maybe I'll just start running.
A HUGE thanks for all those who have given me words of encouragement and their support; it means the world to me!
K, that's it. I'm tired. Enjoy the playlist - and don't laugh!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...IT'S HERE! Good, luck, run steady, and HAVE FUN!

Brian and Katy R. said...

What, No Eddie Money?

CJ said...

Good luck with your race!

CJ

Leslie said...

Your playlist looks awesome! Hope you had a great race, can't wait to hear about it!