Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cut week - day 4

I would feel extremely guilty if I went to bed without writing...but since it's 11:10 and I had one overly-emotional day, I'm going to be brief. I did not have a good day. This so-called cut week has turned me into a person who I don't understand and I don't like. Last night, I slept the worst I have all week yet today I woke up feeling great. That's weird. Then the oddest thing is that I never felt hungry. This scared me! I went from feeling dizzy to feeling no hunger. My cousin would cringe; he's a diabetic and nuritionist and would absolutely come apart at what I'm doing to my body. But I have a few more days and I will stick with it. I did manage to get my 5-mile run in this morning but nothing else. Long story that I won't go into. I'm going to go take a sleeping pill and hope that I can sleep more than the average 4-hours I have all week.

5 miles at 8:2o

No comments: