Can you believe it? It's almost here, THE annual Holiday Blog Buddy Gift Exchange. Anticipation is oozing out of every pore of your body, I'm certain. I've been a busy little elf compiling everyone's info who wished to participate and I think I got all names and corresponding website show below in this awesome chart below (I have no idea why Crazy Penguin is highlighted, nor why Michel has many spaces in her box. Trust me, I have tried to fix it.). Please look over the list - it's all alphabetized to make it easier for you (except for a couple late sign-up-ers, sorry guys) - so please make sure you're name's on there and your blog's website is correct, and let me know if something is wrong or if I accidentally excluded you. Sorry, no bailing now - you. Are. IN!
A few comments about how this exchange will go down:
- You exchange bud is a secret, so do not email them asking what to buy them; let them be thoroughly surprised when they open their mailbox and see your brightly colored package anxiously awaiting them.
- If you do not get an email from me by the end of Wednesday 12/08 with your exchange blogger, please email me and let me know so I can get that to you right away.
- Monetary amount is approximately $5. Feel free if you want to spend more (some, like myself, are definitely worth more) but this is totally up to you. Do not whine if your gift is $5, that was the amount, that's what we're going with. 'Tis the season, Be happy.
- Please do not forget your buddy. Trust me, I will remind you every blog post I make - and you all know how often I post (ahem) - but I can't babysit all 81 of us to make sure we're getting our shopping, and mailing, done. Ok, maybe I will, but I truly wish not to.
- If you wait to shop for your blog buddy on December 24th, I promise you it will arrive late. Just saying. Be courteous.
- When your gift arrives, open with sheer enthusiasm, brag a little to your family, then please post a blog of gratitude, with a picture of course, so all 81 of us can oooh and aaah.
OH, and I'll post on my Duathlon experience in a couple days. (Hush, I can to post two blogs in one week. I think). Quite the experience!
John and Becca