Friday, March 6, 2009

Lost in the DTC

Tonight, the girls and I went out to the Comedy Works over in the DTC; we got severely turned around while navigating our way out and laughed as much at that as we did the show. Great show; just want I needed. It was also a night for visiting the Irish establishments as I met a friend downtown today at Kate Mullens - a very cool new place that is actually four bars in one and then later tonight we had dinner at Slattery's (which also hosts a Saturday running club). Oh, and I managed to also visit the Mexican culture, too, when I had lunch with my aunt at Senor Del Sol.


Prior to restaurant and bar hoping, I did squeak in a 12-miler over at the state park. Before I begin to whine about my never-ceasing stiffness in my legs, let me just say that this is the first time that I can remember in ages that the lake was sooth as glass. No white-caps like last time there, not even the slightest ripple. Its calmness was so peaceful and relaxing. Now, if my legs just would function like they're suppose to; they're as tight as cello strings....and have been for a few days. Err. I found this picture online of the reservoir; the view is practically identical. I'm very blessed to look at this view everyday!



Heading to New Mexico in the morning so may not blog for a couple days; will see if I can somehow get Internet access.


Happy weekend!


12 miles run

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Are you tired of searching for bitcoin faucets?
Triple your claimed satoshis with this amazing BTC FAUCET ROTATOR.

Blogger said...

If you are searching for the most recommended bitcoin exchange company, then you should use YoBit.