Friday, June 26, 2009

A camping weekend

My friend, Elaine, said she'd love to see a post about lack of motivation and sucky life. Oh the things I could discuss about my life right now.....

Instead, I'll write about my workouts.

5:30 a.m. for weight/core training. I don't mind the hour, I just got to bed late and I was tired. I forgot to eat anything before I went; who really is thinking at that hour. I took a stomach-nauseating antibiotic before I headed out, which really causes me some issues when I do not take with food, so I was feeling a bit light-headed when I was there. Did a series of weight training circuits followed by how many ever minutes it took to complete circuit with the same amount of time run on the treadmill. I felt good running, which is surprising since I've logged quite a few miles this week!!

Seriously considered bagging cycling class, which I begged to put on my plan; I was just so tired. Rob told me to go. I went. It went fine, I actually love that class but I just lacked the motivation. There ya' go Elaine, I lacked the motivation (amongst other motivations I'm lacking )!!! :). I must have sweat-ed out about a gallon cycling and have felt the affects all day, despite trying to constantly drink water! I hope this doesn't come back to bite me tomorrow!

Got home from cycling and dealt with paint issues for a good solid 3-hours, which I won't go into simply because the story is so nuts (and btw, Easter egg is not that much better, in my opinion, but I think this is what it's going to be!!) but suffice it to say, I think I have the correct color for the exterior of my house now. I hope!!!!

My boys are camping this weekend up near Aspen; they were thrilled!!! I've become such a wimp. When I look back at the countless camping trips I used to go on, I cringe that I've become such a victim to luxury. I can't help it now.....I am not going camping!!! The smell of camp-fire in my hair? Gross!

Long run scheduled for tomorrow. Then I may call it a week and be done. Btw, my salsa-filled shoe from the other day, which has been outside drying since yesterday morning, is anything BUT dry; it keeps raining every afternoon and I keep forgetting it's out there.

3 miles run
weight training: 1
Cycling class: 1

No comments: