Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's a Rainy Easter


There are the eggs we colored last night; I love the colors!!! I've already eaten one of the pink ones....along with about 500 pink foil-wrapped chocolate ones. It's raining here in Denver today; a rare occurrence! But welcoming. I thought about the Easters when my kids were little and I'd hide eggs in the backyard and the kids would go crazy finding them. I miss those days...but the memories are good ones. I still get Abbey a stuffed animal for her Easter basket - this year she got a fuzzy sheep. My boys don't care about such stuff any longer.

I'm going to cut this blog short today and sign off so that I can go study for my running coach test, I'd like to get that all checked off before I leave for Boston, and then up to my aunt's later for Easter pizza. Yes, we are very non-traditional. Will be nice to see the family and get my mind off of Boston for awhile....I can't believe how suddenly, Boston's a constant - a disease of my mind!! I have a very busy week, which is good, as it will really help distract me. If any of the Denver girls are out there reading: Girls' Night out on Tuesday at Mama Louise, 7:00, kick-off to Boston dinner for moi :). I can't wait to see y'all.

Here's a pic of my blown-over fence from yesterday. ugh.

1 comment:

elaine said...

Them be some beautimous eggs!