Saturday, February 7, 2009

Class day #2

Taking a study break; I'm exhausted and not processing much info. Test tomorrow. I had a mini-anxiety attack and tears were flowing; the major muscles and their opposing muscles and the 3 exercises I need to perform, in front of the class, caused me some stress. I'm so tired. I can't wait for this to be all over and I can get back on the road ... RUNNING! No exercise whatsoever today, but I looked at about 500 exercises and stretches and all the muscles that are used and well....that outta count for about a marathon! Cuz I feel like I ran a marathon! Done with test earlier than thought tomorrow and that's good cuz I plan to come home and go run for about 5 hours!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nang in there Jill, we are all impressed by your determination to reach your goals running and otherwise.